Happy Leap Year!
College Lacrosse News.
Our man, @BrewTownAndy, did a great recap of Marquette's really nice win over Richmond.
- I'm going to go with the title they chose: "UNC men’s lacrosse proves its ‘manhood’ in win over Blue Jays."
@Doc_Lunchbox's weekly media poll dropped this morning. Definitely check it out if you haven't done so already.
That Army vs. Syracuse game was everything we predicted and more.
(Ed. Note: I warned everyone to keep their head on a swivel.)
- Goodfella, @GoodsOnSports, with a nice recap of Marquette's win over Richmond for the MU Wire.
Penn State's Collegian tries to sort out the Nittany Lions' first loss of the season. Meanwhile, Brown's Daily Herald is loving the Bears' victory of Stony Brook. BU's Daily Free Press is buzzing after the Terriers's big OT win over Navy. Indeed, the Free Press is so hyped they had out two stories on BU's "statement" win.
- I really enjoyed @EdwardLeeSun's piece on North Carolina's 15-11 win over Johns Hopkins. Moreover, his postscript from the Towson v. Georgetown game is also required reading this a.m.
The Denver Post with an article on Denver's big win over Dartmouth.
The Cavalier Daily is stoked that UVA beat Penn. Meanwhile the Daily Pennsylvanian tries to figure out what happened in Charlottesville. NBC 29 also covered the Cavs beating the Quakers, broadcast includes highlights.
CNY Central reviews the amazing game between the Orange and Army yesterday.
The Finger Lakes Times reviews Cornell's win over Hobart.
- Woo hoo! South Jersey College Lacrosse: In another example of the College Crosse Bump (®) the AC Press did another article on Stockton Lacrosse.
What Up, Philly?
I missed most of the Oscars, but besides Leo, it looks like Philly won the night.
- #FireHowieRoseman: "Eagles GM Howie Roseman plans to get it right after Chip Kelly debacle"
That's it for today! I'll see you out there.