College Lacrosse News.
- Shout out to @DixonLacrosse for this great video from the rain-delayed Hop v. Loyola (women's) game last night. The game resumed and Loyola won in double OT.
- Wonderful story out of USA Today about how Challenger Lacrosse may have transformed differently-abled athletics.
- Goodfella, @TCartonisFHFAN, from Testudo Times, with a nice post on Maryland's numerous men's and women's Big Ten honors this week.
- Our man, @EdwardLeeSun with a post and some quotes from BOSS Petro about what, if anything, he believes the lads learned after catching an L against Loyola. Also make sure to read Lee's great post on Towson hitter, Ian Kirby.
- Great story from Vice Sports on Myles Jones.
- WSBT-TV covered the Irish's win over Bellarmine in their broadcast last night. Video is short but it includes some highlights.
- Shout out to the Bears: Mercer student paper takes a look at Mercer's schedule and future competitors.
- Here's ESPN's press release and TV schedule in case you missed it.
- The Daily Pennsylvanian checks in on the Quakers before their trip to struggling Virginia.
- Great post from Gary Lambrecht at Lacrosse Magazine on the thin Blue Jays midfield that got even thinner with the loss of Alex Concannon.
- Seriously all I do is listen to podcasts, rep #HaveNots/PHL/NJ/B1G lacrosse and watch Broad City: One of my favorite ESPN personalities, @EamonMcAnaney dropped a banger in his new podcast for Lacrosse Magazine, with BOSS Petro as his first guest. I've also been listening to the In Your Face LaxCast with Ryan Danehy & Andy Towers. Moreover, Terry Foy and Dan Flynn on the Inside Lacrosse podcast is still essential for any lacrosse fan.
- Dartmouth student paper takes a look at the Big Green's culture.
What's up, Philly?
- Lots to clean-up after the storm yesterday.
- Started from the bottom: Former bartender, Thomas Posey, is now slinging rare books.
- All I know is Leo better win and Sicario/Emily Blunt was robbed: The Hollywood Reporter releases some scathingly honest takes from Oscar voters.
- These are my kind of preppers: "Meal prep Queens" are taking over social media.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IMGUR!
NO GAMES TODAY! But I'll see you out there!