College Crosse News.
- Is Utah going D1???? Nothing certain yet, but we got some rumors, tweets, and a Dom Starsia tip in this post I wrote up yesterday that I think you'll find interesting.
- Utah is almost certainly going to make lacrosse an official HS sport within the next few weeks or months.
- Canada beats Iroquois in a game that saw a nearly hour and a half delay, and multiple field switches.
- Here's a post from the Capital Gazette on the MLL All-Star Game.
- BALLERS up north come together to honor the memory to former Barrie Lacrosse BOSS Anthony Acchione, who recently passed away.
- Lacrosse BOSS invents a helmet with a forehead shield to protect goalies. His star goalie already suffered 3 concussions before the idea.
What's Up, Philly?
What are YOU doing for Bastille Day? Philly Mag has a few ideas.
- Here's another article about how Millennials are ruining everything.
That's it for today!! I'll see you out there!!