College Lacrosse News.
- #WeMadeIt!!!: 3 middle school friends dreamed about playing D1 lacrosse and vowed they'd all make it to the big show. 10 years later, all are seniors in high school and their D1 dreams came true.
- For all you Terps fans out there: Article on former Terps & professional lacrosse BALLER, Harry Alford, on how he went from lacrosse to DC tech leader in a short amount of time.
- Our man, @BrewTownAndy, with a nice one on YOUR Marquette Eagles getting some top 20 love in the most recent Cascade/Maverick media poll.
- BOSS Desko is happy about the win but the Orange are still concerned about the lack of depth on the offensive side.
- Goodfella, @Aperture_Review, wrote about the big Michigan's loss to Penn for Maize & Brew.
- Dream team right here: @EdwardLeeSun and @EvanWashburn did a Q&A about the season for the Baltimore Sun. Lee also did a great one on UMBC's loss to Richmond.
- Jimmy's going to love this one: PSU men's lacrosse benefits from Big Ten exposure.
- I posted our Week 1 Summation last night, which includes stuff I hope to talk to Ryan about tonight on the Crossecast.
- A couple great ones from Troy Nunes is a Magician. First, @JonnyOrangeSeed with a breakdown of how the Orange beat Albany. Additionally, @NickPetraccione, writes about his 10 hours in the Carrier Dome on Sunday.
- Lacrosse Magazine did a really weekend recap that you should check out.
- UVA getting ready for High Point today.
What's up, Philly?!
- Volver (like 3 blocks from me) gets a 5-star rating in Forbes Travel Guide.
- The Daily Pennsylvanian (Penn's student paper) is at the center of the whole Cruz/Rubio/Bible thing.
- People are going old school and ditching smartphones.
(Ed. Note: Not me!)
- Large fireball crashes into the Atlantic.
- Oh bro, you're killing our good name: Lawyer destroys his 900 person firm by embezzling $30M used on private jets and other nonsense.
BIG day today. Game Thread will be going up this afternoon. I am finishing up our Aggregation and we got the Crossecast tonight!
Send us your favorite running songs for tonight's #CollegeCrossecast! #ThisTimeYouShouldAtMe https://t.co/vPAQRf68vg— College Crosse (@SexyTimeLax) February 23, 2016
CC @PhillyRun @RUN_215