Shout out to the Commander in Chief for stopping through Philly last night.
What's good, Mr. Vice President?!?!
College Crosse News.
- The Summer of Lars continues as BOSS Kimmel adds former Brown Assistant Lars Keil to the Blue Devil coaching staff.
- The Space Coast is getting hooked on the game.
- @WETM18News with a nice segment on Corning lacrosse's 50th Golden Anniversary this weekend.
- Nice to see @EnglandLacrosse get some love in the @DailyMirror. #WeMadeIt!!!!
- @UAlbanyMLax's 2003 team to be inducted into the Athletics Hall of Fame this fall.
- Shout out to Hop Boy Patrick Foley who followed up his strong spring with the Blue Jays, with a gold medal with the United States under-19 national team this summer.
- Great post by @OrangeLax on the large number of Orange alums on the MLL Legends Alumni Game.
- Another BANGER by @JoeKeegs: Adjusting the MLL Rookie of the Year Race.
- All of the BOSSES were at Wells Fargo last night.
BOSSES in the building. pic.twitter.com/wXSqlzHEGk— College Crosse (@SexyTimeLax) July 28, 2016
- After President Obama tore the roof off, BOSS Clinton brought the house down when she walked on stage.
VIDEO: Hillary Clinton On Stage as Obama Wows the Democratic National Convention. https://t.co/ZuLcRcpyCh— The Associated Press (@AP) July 28, 2016