College Crosse News.
- Shout out to the Utes. BOSS Holman added former USC club team head coach, Adam Ghitelman to the staff. Ghitelman, a UVA grad, is also the starting goalie for the Atlanta Blaze.
- The National Lacrosse League wants to be back in Philly!!!!: "Bringing a National Lacrosse League team back to Philadelphia is a top priority for the league, commissioner Nick Sakiewicz said Thursday. 'It was a legendary team, arguably should have never left here. They brought in great numbers,' said Sakiewicz, a former CEO and operating partner of Major League Soccer's Union. 'They had a lot of relevance in the city.'"
- Former Atlanta Blaze coach John Tucker talks about his sudden departure from the Blaze.
- Dave Lawson of the New York Lizards was flagged for an unsportsmanlike penalty against the Bayhawks. The sequence made it onto ESPN.
- The Sun Sentinel posted a great piece on Lax GAWD @caseypowell22, as he gets ready to play his final home game for the @Florida_Launch on Saturday.
- Nice article on one of the refs at the FIL U19 Men’s World Championship.
- @OrangeLax with a good article on @CaseyPowell22's last (Ed. Note: HOME) game.
- Men's Journal suggests using lacrosse balls to fix some of your sciatica problems.
What can't lacrosse balls fix? pic.twitter.com/xFGjBAORAK— College Crosse (@SexyTimeLax) July 29, 2016
What's Up, Philly?
- Shout out to BOSS Clinton who made history yesterday officially as the first woman nominee of a major American political party. As you might imagine, Wells Fargo popped off when she walked on stage.
- Here's a wonderful piece making fun of a couple whiny out-of-town journalists who were complaining about Philly.
That's it for today!! I'll see you out there!!