College Crosse News.
- R.I.P. to beloved coach, Bill Bjorness.
Florida BALLER has donated 1,000 books to more than 300 children throughout Northeast Florida through her Project Storybook initiative.
The Gaelic game of hurling has breached the wall and is kind of blowing up in the greater Philadelphia area ("Hurling is a sport that combines all the skills of baseball, hockey and lacrosse").
- BOSS Wolford, Ohio's most successful high school coach, is stepping aside after 25 years & 16 state title with the Golden Bears.
Traverse City Cherry Bomb Lacrosse Athletes Work to Stay Cool in Heat. "Just hydrate, hydrate, hydrate,"
Northern Michigan's News Leader
- Not a bad hidden ball trick. Reminds me of the Flying V move in Mighty Ducks part 1.
- Here's an article from Richmond.com on the Brine National Lacrosse Classic.
What's Up, Philly?
In Philly for the convention? Here's a list of parties and events.
- If Joel Embiid is .000384% as good in real life as he is in my mind, he's going to be the greatest basketball player of all time.
That's it for today!! I'll see you out there!!