College Crosse News.
- Roanoke.com did a short post on BOSS Madalon of Princeton.
Great post on Puyallup Lacrosse and its coach, BOSS MacKey.
Nice article on Team England as they go to Hungary to compete in the European Championships next week.
- Teacher & lacrosse coach won't face charges after student admitted she lied about him trying to buy drugs from her. Coach is still unemployed after resigning when the accusations first came up.
- South Walton to be the first public school in the Florida Panhandle to add boy's & girl's lacrosse.
- The Daily Pennsylvanian put up a great post on rising junior, Alex Condon.
- Community rallies around HS lacrosse player who was paralyzed in a swimming accident.
What's Up, Philly?
Donkeys Around Town" scavenger hunts begins today. "The scavenger hunt uses the app “Scavify” which lays out where each donkey is located throughout the city. For each donkey, there is a specific question to be answered or task that needs to be completed before you can gain points. For example, at the New Jersey donkey, the app asks players to identify the rollercoaster on the donkey."
- Looks like Pikachu flipped off Phillies fans the other night.
That's it for today!! I'll see you out there!!