College Crosse News.
- Our man @AnonymousEagle put together a great post on BOSS Amplo and BOSS Wojciechowski (of Marquette basketball), discussing Italian geography & history during #MULax's trip abroad.
- Princeton got their man! BOSS Madalon was named head coach of the Tigers. Our post on the news is here.
#GotEm. pic.twitter.com/BQQ1mOJP46— College Crosse (@SexyTimeLax) June 15, 2016
- I really liked this post from @LaxAllStars on Josh Hawkins.
Up Your Game: The Fearless Mind @HankHawkins is bad@$$! Be like Josh! Read https://t.co/PN4ov4SZbz #lacrosse pic.twitter.com/nSZVoRO1fx— Lacrosse All Stars (@LaxAllStars) June 16, 2016
- Congrats to former UNC women's lacrosse assistant Katrina Dowd on being named BOSS of the University of Oregon Ducks. Pac-12 sponsorship of women's lacrosse begins in 2018.
The Philly Inquirer named Charlie Kitchens (future Delaware Blue Hen) its South Jersey Player of the Year.
Fantastic Coaching Carousel timeline by @orangelax.
- Alums & current Wash. Township lax players come together for the 6th Annual WMC Lacrosse Benefit Game.
Nice article on Cam Devine who'll be going into the Canadian Lacrosse Hall of Fame in November.
@EdwardLeeSun did a post on St. Mary's coach Jason Childs and his tough first season as BOSS of Seahawks. Make sure you read Lee's Review & Preview of St. Mary's as well.
McGill to host 150th anniversary celebration of lacrosse in 2017.
What's Up, Philly?
- Carson Wentz, the franchise quarterback of the Philadelphia Eagles and number 2 pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, got locked in a New Jersey restroom when he stopped to get gas. IT HAPPENS!
- Irish fans clean up after themselves during Euro 2016.
@RyanMcD29 @KacieMcDonnell Now THAT'S CLASSY. https://t.co/LKboT6a9Pj— College Crosse (@SexyTimeLax) June 16, 2016
Looks like no VP for Bernie.
- Man pays his tax bill in singles and coins.
That's it for today! I'll see you out there!