The Game Day links for this afternoon's match-ups are directly below. I'll be in and out today but I'll be around later for the Maryland vs. OSU game.
|1:00||Stony Brook vs. Binghamton||America East TV|
|1:30||UMBC vs. UMass Lowell||America East TV|
|7:00||Ohio State vs. Maryland||Big Ten Network|
#CueTheFlag pic.twitter.com/gPzjl98Aae— Maryland Lacrosse (@TerpsMLax) April 19, 2016
College Crosse News.
- Towson's all about that flow.
- Check out Lacrosse Magazine's recap of Carolina's amazing comeback win against Notre Dame.
- Shout out to the ACC Digital Network for the highlights.
(Ed. Note: I could listen to Anish saying "Carolina!!" all day.)
#BelieveInCarolina https://t.co/BkicLRfL4x— College Crosse (@SexyTimeLax) April 24, 2016
- Providence kept it close for a bit, but Denver proved too much for the Friars.
- @EdwardLeeSun's postscript from yesterday's Towson vs. Fairfield game is up.
- DOWN GOES YALE! Albany Danes win a thriller in OT against the Elis.
- JUSSSSSS BLAZE!!!: Albany goalie, Blaze Riorden, was huge in yesterday's win over Yale.
- Our Scoreboard from last night's Johns Hopkins vs. Michigan game is up and now includes Petro's post game press conference.
- Here comes Virginia! The Cavs beat the Hoyas and set up a must-win game against Brown next week to be above .500 and postseason eligible.
- Belleville, Illinois is getting into lacrosse and the kids love it.
- Siena with nice win against Manhattan to move to 2-3 in the MAAC and tied for 4th with Monmouth and Detroit.
- Shout out to Lee University for naming Adilyn Wadley as coach of their new women's lacrosse team.
- The British are coming!!: Bay Shore team in Long Island hosted an English women's lacrosse team for a scrimmage.
- Brown is just a rock show now. Bears bomb Cornell, 22-5.
- The undefeated Le Moyne College men's lacrosse team keeps on rolling. They look "Philadelphia read."
What up, Philly?
- Broad St. Run next week!
- The Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts's street festival on Broad St. was insane!
- Robot farmers in Japan.
- Toxic friends are bad for your heart.
That's it for today! I'll see you out there!