That's some Matrix stuff right there.
College Lacrosse News.
Great video compilation of saves from the 2015 #BigBBQ Championship by @laxgoalierat.
Wonderful story out of USA Today about Jack Enright, a Southern Ca. high school lacrosse star who suffered a devastating spinal cord injury a year ago. Jack was given a 10% chance of ever walking again. Mr. Enright, as you can see, didn't have time for that noise, he had places to go and people to see.
If you'd like to follow the story of John Night (high school player and Mercer recruit who is recovering from a stroke) from yesterday's Prospectus, you can find the link here.
Deadspin did a post on Josh Byrne's insane goal against Georgetown yesterday.
"Even though the home team was defeated, Saturday still was a winning day for college lacrosse on Long Island"
- Here's the Denver Post's recap on that thriller down in Chapel Hill.
- Newsday with a post and some great pics from Hofstra's loss to Georgetown yesterday.
- Here's @EdwardLeeSun's post on Johns Hopkins University beating Princeton and here is his postscript from the game as well. After you're done reading those, make sure to take a gander at his post on Towson's big win over UMBC.
I loved @Corey_McL's post on Johns Hopkins University's win over Princeton as well.
- Check out @A_LittleTails' recap of Notre Dame's win over Maryland for Testudo Times.
Towson is staying focused after their big win over Loyola.
Blaze made 18 saves in Albany's win over Cornell.
- BU beat Canisius yesterday.
- Our Scoreboard is up and updated to include ND vs MD result. You can find links to the box scores and winning team recaps for all of yesterday's games.
What up, Philly?
Philly.com provides some historical context for Sixers fans.
- List of the best cheesesteaks at Reading Terminal.
Game Thread coming up soon.