College Lacrosse News.
- Giant killers: UMass dropped UNC yesterday.
Maryland women's team beats Syracuse.
The Denver Post says that the Pios never imagined being 5-0 to start 2016.
- Goodfella, @a_littletails, from Testudo Times recapped Maryland crushing win over Princeton.
NBC 29 covered the UVA loss to Cornell.
The N.Y. Daily News spoke with William D. Cohan, the author of the book "The Price of Silence," about the Duke lacrosse scandal and the corruption of our universities.
In arguably the biggest lax story of the day, Onondaga Community College men's lacrosse team lost at Nassau Community College and snapped a 107 games winning streak.
- Syracuse.com was stoked after the Orange's 15-4 win. Nick Mariano is not the dude you don't want to leave open.
- DOWN GOES TOWSON!: Our man @EdwardLeeSun's recap of Johns Hopkins University's win over Towson was wonderful to read this a.m.
- Mike Preston of the Baltimore Sun recapped Duke's big win over Loyola.
I didn't see this until after the Prospectus went up, but here is @BrewtownAndy's preview of Marquette v. Robert Morris.
What's up, Philly?
Good thing Villanova is a lacrosse school now, amirite?: Wild Cats lost to Seton Hall yesterday.
- St. Patty's Day is really St. Patty's month in Philly.
Moving around this morning and going back to Philly later, so the Game Thread is going up a bit early today. I'll see you out there!