This feels right:
Here are your highlights for today:
- The NCAA Freaking Tournament: The upper part of the bracket goes today with four teams running around Denver like a bunch of damn hippies. Here's everything you could possibly need to look like a genius in front of your friends:
- Albany-Notre Dame: This thing has game of the year potential all over it.
- Ohio State-Denver: There won't be a ton of pace in Buckeyes-Pioneers, and Ohio State may suffer a whipsaw effect from a deflation of tempo.
- THE FACEOFF: You weekend set up, in picture form.
- Win and Good Times Probabilities: Danes-Irish is basically a tossup and Denver is favored against Ohio State.
- Anonymous Scouting Reports: The consensus: Lyle is good and Ohio State has to fight a bear.
Here's Saturday's full schedule. Please let me know if there are errors. I'll fix/populate links to live stats and video as the day progresses (if necessary).
|LOWER SEED||HIGHER SEED||TIME (ET)||LIVE STATS||VIDEO|
|Albany||Notre Dame||3:00 P.M.||LIVE STATS||VIDEO // ESPNU|
|Ohio State||Denver||5:30 P.M.||LIVE STATS||VIDEO // ESPNU|
This is your open thread for Saturday. "Sit. Paw? Good boy. You can read the rest of this website." People will be around to yak about whatever is tickling their fancy.