College Lacrosse News.
- Went a bit backwards and released Ep. 3 of the College Crossecast earlier this morning! Here's the link if you didn't catch it!
- Shout out to Cary, NC & Stony Brook, NY the newly announced host sites for the 2017 & 2018 D1 Women's Lacrosse Championship!
- Make sure to read, @EdwardLeeSun's post on Max Maxwell on UMBC as he looks to bounce back in 2016. Lee also did a great post on Maryland as they prepare for the first game of the season against High Point.
- @SeanKeeleyIsMe (Ed. Note: One of College Crosse's O.G editors!), with a great post on the big weekend in Syracuse as both the women's and men's teams play on Sunday.
- Saw this too late for our Prospectus yesterday, but our man, @OrangeLax, did a great post on Syracuse staying near the top in the recent polls.
- Seems a bit drastic: In a post for Lacrosse Allstars, Doc proposes we kill football to grow lacrosse.
- Nate Solomon, former Orange Football head coach Paul Pasqualoni's nephew, wants to make his own legacy at Syracuse.
- Here's that great Hampton Lacrosse article in Vice Sports that Ryan mentions in the Crossecast today.
- Penn State is staying hungry despite a great start.
- There's a 24 hour lacrosse marathon going down in Peterborough, Ontario to fight cancer in June!
- Our College Crosse Polls Aggregation post went up yesterday if you missed it.
- BU off to the best start in the young program's history.
- The Statesmen, Stony Brook's student paper, did a nice preview before the Seawolves first game.
- Here's part 2 of Edward Lee & Mark Dixon's Baltimore Sun Q&A.
What's up, Philly?
- I've seen & tasted the glory and it is fantastic!: Chickie's & Pete's teamed up with Herr's Foods to make Crabfries flavored potato chips.
- You should do your research on the word "Jawn" before the Final Four.
Let us know any comments you have on the podcast. We hope it makes up for no games today. The Scoreboard from yesterday's games is coming up next. I'll see you out there!