This feels right:
Here is your highlight for today:
The Friggin' Tournament: The day starts and ends in Newark, Delaware (a real place!). Home to the University of Delaware and, like, other stuff (maybe?), two more teams will advance to next weekend's Final Four at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore. Get yourself squared away before the accelerator is punched:
- A special quarterfinal round edition of THE FACEOFF.
- Words about Johns Hopkins-Duke. It's a national championship-worthy matchup in the quarterfinals. Can the Jays hand Duke their second loss in the last two months?
- Words about Drexel-Denver. Can the Dragons become the first team since 1972 to make Championship Weekend in their first tour through the NCAA Tournament?
- Quarterfinals stategories! Learn a little something to make your afternoon one where you dance with genius.
- Totally accurate predictions for the quarterfinals round. Hand to God: This crap is happening this weekend.
Here's Sunday's full schedule. If there are errors, please let me know. I'll fix/populate links to live stats and video as the day progresses (if necessary).
|UNSEEDED||SEEDED||TIME (ET)||LIVE STATS||VIDEO|
|Johns Hopkins||Duke (1)||12:00 P.M.||LIVE STATS||VIDEO // ESPNU|
|Drexel||Denver (5)||2:30 P.M.||LIVE STATS||VIDEO // ESPNU|
This is your open thread for Sunday. Eating at Golden Corral seems like the slowest way to die. People will be around to yak about whatever is tickling their fancy.