Episode 2 of Across College Lacrosse is here! It’s our first weekend preview episode, and I go solo on this one. Hopefully that changes, but we’ll have to live with what we have for now.
- Reading the ESPNU television schedule (3:25)
- Releasing my anger about not having Albany on TV (5:25)
- Discussing the ESPNU broadcast team (12:54)
- Reading the Inside Lacrosse Media poll (15:51)
- Previewing today’s Vermont-Furman game (20:04)
- Previewing this weekend’s games (23:25)
- A peacock gets denied as an emotional support animal at an airport, and I select my dream emotional support animal (29:53)
Listen to our podcast!
Listen to our other podcast, the College Crossecast!
SUPPORT COLLEGE CROSSE
- Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official Across College Lacrosse iTunes feed. Please rate the show (5 stars, duh!) and leave a review. The feedback really helps us grow as a podcast, but also as a lacrosse site and as a lacrosse community. If you leave a good or funny five star review, it will be read on the show.
- Want to advertise on one of our podcasts? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow College Crosse on Twitter: @College_Crosse.
- Follow College Crosse on Instagram: @College_Crosse.
- Like College Crosse on Facebook.
- Follow Across College Lacrosse on SoundCloud.
- Rate Across College Lacrosse on Stitcher and leave a review.
- Listen to the podcast on TuneIn.