Episode 32 of Across College Lacrosse is here! And it’s another episode that involves the pro game!
For this episode, I was joined by fellow College Crosse writer Dan Arestia as we had Major League Lacrosse commissioner Sandy Brown to discuss what he’s been doing for the past few months with the MLL. Key points include the increase in the salary cap and the addition of two games to the league’s schedule, as well as their ongoing efforts towards a rebrand.
- Small college lacrosse discussions (1:40)
- Start of our interview with Sandy Brown (9:20)
- Takeaways from the Brown interview (40:23)
Listen to our podcast!
Listen to our other podcast, the College Crossecast, which should be dropping a new episode very soon!
SUPPORT COLLEGE CROSSE
- Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official Across College Lacrosse iTunes feed. Please rate the show (5 stars, duh!) and leave a review. The feedback really helps us grow as a podcast, but also as a lacrosse site and as a lacrosse community. If you leave a good or funny five star review, it will be read on the show.
- Want to advertise on one of our podcasts? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow College Crosse on Twitter: @College_Crosse.
- Follow College Crosse on Instagram: @College_Crosse.
- Like College Crosse on Facebook.
- Follow Across College Lacrosse on SoundCloud.
- Rate Across College Lacrosse on Stitcher and leave a review.
- Listen to the podcast on TuneIn.