College Crosse News.
- It all begins today! Our Game Day Links & Attachments post is up!
- Make sure to check out @HoyaSuxa's newest post out today "What Would A Massive Round Robin Tournament Look Like?"
- Check out this great post of the Bates women's lacrosse team waiting to hear if they made the women's tournament on Selection Sunday.
- This was one of the more unusual stories I've ever written about: HS team suspended after a few players are accused of "sacrificing" a guinea pig in a pre-game ritual.
- The Testudo Times with a great post on Maryland still improving as they enter the Big BBQ.
- Virginia Tech's Megan Burker steps down as head coach of the Hokies.
- Nice long post on WV prep team doing big things as the game grows in popularity in the Mountain State.
- Interesting piece by Troy Nunes' @JohnnyAppleSeed on "The NCAA's RPI Problem."
- Really good article on some of the Selection Committee's picks by @OrangeLax.
- There are no winners in this match-up when two married BOSSES get after it today.
Woof ... even if you win you lose. https://t.co/PnYCOZLyJD— College Crosse (@SexyTimeLax) May 11, 2016
- I know it's tournament time, so there are more pressing matters, but here's our latest Aggregation if you're interested.
- @EdwardLeeSun writes that winning the CAA is now an expectation for Towson.
- ME TOO, COACH!!: BOSS Petro is concerned about Brown's transition and fast style.
- Here's a WONDERFUL story to get that guinea pig thing out of your mind: Deaf BALLER took her inability and turned it to her advantage on the lax field.
- Air Force getting some more media love.
What up, Philly?
- The Billy Penn statute (over 124 years old) on top of City Hall in Philly is getting a check-up and some restorations soon.
- The Philly Stock Exchange is moving to University City and out of Center City after their lease expires this year.
- #AnotherOne: Senator Bernie Sanders won another primary last night.
That's it for today! Games set to begin around 4:00. I'll see you out there!!