College Crosse News.
- Denver high school BALLER helps to spread the game to Haiti.
- One Foot Down did a great update on Notre Dame's Matt Landis and his chances for the Tewaaraton.
The kid, Jaystrem, did it again in his Philly Phour Phocus. (Ed. Note: Potentially 3 Philly teams in #TheBigBBQ!!)
- Check out our Scoreboard from last night's Syracuse vs. Binghamton game.
(Ed. Note: Shout out to reader Briant (@Horton1733) for his great recap of the game!)
@SexyTimeLax You win some, you get annihilated some. pic.twitter.com/wWy34hKGar— Brian Horton (@horton1733) April 21, 2016
Here's Syracuse.com's post on last night's game as well.
I see you, Salem!!: BALLERS shave their heads to honor teammate's mom who is battling cancer.
I definitely think you should be reading @Orangelax's bracketology posts on Troy Nunes.
What up, Idaho!!: Maryland BALLERS helped to build the Idaho lax scene.
The Daily Collegian catches up with the Nittany Lions.
Shout to Penn women's lacrosse team. The Quakers are 4-1 in the Ivy after their win over Princeton. The men's team plays Dartmouth this weekend with a chance to get to 4-2 in the conference.
The Cavs have a must-win game against the Hoyas this weekend.
- I expect better, gentlemen!!: FSU's team on probation after some "Plane Hijinks" on a recent flight to MD.
UVA staying optimistic about their chances this weekend and beyond.
NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather
- You KNOW I loved @EdwardLeeSun's post on Johns Hopkins University BALLER, John Crawley. Make sure to check out his article on Loyola Blakfield graduate and Fairfield BALLER, T.J. Neubauer, as well.
- #HaveNotsLacrosse: I liked this Lacrosse Magazine post on increased parity and the impact it has had on the ACC this year.
STAND UP, ILLINOIS!!: IL to hold the first ever state lacrosse championship series in 2018.
- Vancouver Stealth and Saskatchewan Rush owners pledge to donate to charity if the Stealth sell-out their last home game. Kids get in free!
What up, Philly?
- The Eagles screamed "YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE" and made a big trade to get the #2 pick.
(Ed. Note: HIT IT, RYAN!!)
@SexyTimeLax https://t.co/qUiXzrBIPW— Ryan McDonnell (@RyanMcD29) April 20, 2016
(Ed. Note 2: On the bright side, it looks like Carson Wentz is a lacrosse fan!!)
@JohnBarchard @JamesSeltzer975 Just saying ... @cj_wentz RTing about @NDSULax goes a LONG way in my book. pic.twitter.com/F0eTAHucFu— College Crosse (@SexyTimeLax) April 20, 2016
Speaking of POWER moves. Major gift to Villanova from non-lax (as far as I can tell) BALLER, Bill Finneran, to renovate the arena.
That's it for today! I'll see you out there!