In the overall, the games shaking out tonight are probably a little more interesting than the games happening tomorrow.
So it goes.
There are implications all over the map tonight:
- Army hopes to cement itself onto the NCAA Tournament bubble.
- Johns Hopkins hopes to cement itself into a top-three or so seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- Notre Dame hopes to cement itself into a top-four or so seed in the NCAA Tournament.
- North Carolina hopes to cement itself into the NCAA Tournament field.
- The MAAC hopes to cement itself as the Island of Misfit Toys.
- The Ivy League hopes to cement itself as the premire locale for Stepford Wife social disorder.
You can't ask for more than that. (Well, you can, but you'd be a greedy son of a bitch.)
Here's the rundown:
|North Carolina||Notre Dame||8:00||4.4669||3|
Leave your comments about the games or anything else (QUERY: Rebecca Black . . . dead or alive?) in the comments below.