We did it! We made the first ever real episode for our newest podcast, Across College Lacrosse! I’ll be on it, and Marisa Ingemi will be joining the show once a week as well.
- We first introduce ourselves and how we got involved into loving and covering the sport (2:04)
- The impact of Adam Charalambides’ second season-ending injury for the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (5:54)
- The impact of Tanner Thomson’s decision to redshirt this season for the Marquette Golden Eagles (11:14)
- Bill Wilson leading the Air Force Falcons as interim head coach for now (15:26)
- Updating our own teams, Boston University Terriers (21:55) and the Syracuse Orange (26:30)
- Recapping the USILA’s Preseason Watch List and expressing my anger over the lack of respect for Justin Guterding (30:38)
- Our 10* (Marisa probably did more than 10) players to watch (33:38)
- The entire “Rush Hulk” saga between the “Rush Hulk”, Saskatchewan Rush, and Calgary Roughnecks (38:21).
- Super Bowl banter, predictions, and promoting our good friends over at BGN Radio and their Super Bowl party (47:23)
Listen to our podcast!
Listen to our other podcast, the College Crossecast!
SUPPORT COLLEGE CROSSE
- Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official Across College Lacrosse iTunes feed. Please rate the show (5 stars, duh!) and leave a review. The feedback really helps us grow as a podcast, but also as a lacrosse site and as a lacrosse community. If you leave a good or funny five star review, it will be read on the show.
- Want to advertise on one of our podcasts? Contact us at email@example.com.
- Follow College Crosse on Twitter: @College_Crosse.
- Follow College Crosse on Instagram: @College_Crosse.
- Like College Crosse on Facebook.
- Follow Across College Lacrosse on SoundCloud.
- Rate Across College Lacrosse on Stitcher and leave a review.
- Listen to the podcast on TuneIn.