College Lacrosse News.
- Is the ACC overrated? That's what @Orangelax tries to figure out in this great post.
- Easton Lacrosse invites Harlem Lacrosse down for a game on Saturday.
- WHAT UP, TUCKER?!!: Wonderful story about 7 year old Tucker Beau Hyatt overcoming a rare arthritic disease by using stem cells and now he can ball with his friends.
- News 8 in New Haven did a story on Yale.
- Penn State is hyped for their neutral game match-up with undefeated and defending champion, Denver.
- Goodfella, @BrewtownAndy, had a great post on the future of the Big East women's lacrosse and whether or not it is at a breaking point.
- BU focused on their away game at Lafayette on Saturday.
- Our man, @EdwardLeeSun, wrote a great article on Navy's excellent clearing, top 5 in the nation. Lee also wrote a great piece on Loyola defensemen, David Manning's return from injury.
- Cornell needs a spark against Penn to get some momentum for the second half of the season.
- Make sure to read @Orangelax's Duke vs. Syracuse preview this morning.
- Eamon wrote about the upcoming Duke vs. Syracuse game this Saturday.
- Like father, like son!: Ryan Tierney is going to Hofstra to play for the Pride and under his dad, BOSS Tierney.
- ABC 7 did a strory on 8th grade BALLER, Brenann O'Neil.
What up, Philly?
- Tokyo couple flew all the way to Philly for their wedding.
- I wonder if Jayskrem knows this dude: St. Joe's prep graduate, Todd Biermann, directed several Broad City episodes including the recent Hillary Clinton, and Philadelphia episodes.
That's it for today! I'll see you out there!