College Lacrosse News:
- Might be column A or it might be column B: @TerenceFoy, from Inside Lacrosse, takes a turn at the Best/Worst Case series and reviews the Southern Conference.
- Our man, @EdwardLeeSun, stays grinding. Make sure you check out his preview of Loyola as the Greyhounds try to bounce back from a difficult 2015.
- #JH19: Tuesday was the one year mark of the tragic passing of JHU freshman, Jeremy Huber.
(Ed Note: Shout out, Truitt Sunderland.)
- The Patriot League released their individual preseason honors, Preseason All-Patriot League team, and the preseason favorite to win the conference.
(Ed. Note: Special shout out to @Marisa_Ingemi, she did that great Boston U v. Bryant recap we linked to on Wednesday's Prospectus. I should've included her handle in that post as well. My bad, Nation! Looking forward to more great stuff this season, Marisa.)
- Lacrosse Magazine previews #6 Johns Hopkins University.
- @GlennGrahamSun with a nice post in the Baltimore Sun about the 5 area BALLERS who made the Team USA U-19 25-man roster.
- No snitching: Hofstra with a nice preview of their CLOSED scrimmages with Syracuse and Le Moyne.
- @RyConW, from Lacrosse All Stars, with a thorough 2016 MLL Draft breakdown and analysis.
- Here is the Game Tracker link for today's Hop v. Denver scrimmage. If you are at the game today, please Tweet any cool pics/videos to @SexyTimeLax. We'll make sure to RT them and will embed the best ones in our Prospectus tomorrow.
What's up, Philly?
- SOLD!: The Fiat Pope Francis used during his visit to Philly last year went for $82K at an auction at the Philadelphia Auto Show's Black Tie Tailgate. The $82K will of course go to charity.
- I'll have a grande, triple, venti, non-fat, half sweet, one-pump, iced coffee: Hipster/Millennial spending habits are having an impact on the economy.
(Ed. Note: I just put words together for that fake coffee order above. Your boy is a Millennial, but I only drink black coffee.)
- Breaking news: College kids are on their phones a lot during class.
- Selfies are ruining your relationships.
That's it for today. Thanks for reading! I'll see you out there!