College Lacrosse News:
- @EdwardLeeSun, with another banger: The Baltimore Sun previews the Southern Conference in its outlook series.
- Another great post by @EdwardLeeSun: Don't tell Notre Dame they are the "best team not to have won a title."
- For the 'Cuse fans out there: First time reading his material, but writer and Orange alum, @djbranni, takes a look at all the holes that 'Cuse needs to fill before its season opener.
- If you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need: BOSS, Bill Tierney, feels the scrimmage loss to Team USA was exactly what the Pios needed before the start of the season.
- The homie, @OrangeLax, with a great look at all the potential Orange records that could be broken in 2016. Also read his post on Dylan Donahue and his goal-scoring streak going into 2016 (2nd longest in the country).
- Former Hobart star, John Bodnar, will be inducted into the New Jersey Lacrosse Hall of Fame on January 31st.
- Lacrosse Magazine takes a look at #8 Yale in their preseason series.
- Capitalism!: Maryland company, Lax World, to buy up Colorado company, Breakaway Sports.
- Great article on Navy BOSS, Rick Sowell, as he prepares the Midshipmen for 2016.
What's up, Philly?
- This got Philly Twitter HYPED yesterday and not in a good way: Philadelphia City Council proposed a bill that appears to give Philly Police veto power to deny licenses for certain musical venues.
- Martin Shkreli (yep that dude), is now beefing with Congress and Ghostface Killah.
- Multinational conglomerate/hamburger peddler, McDonald's, has its biggest jump in sales in the last four years after finally listening to THE PEOPLE and offering breakfast all day.
- Runner-up for Gif of the Day: A self-filling water bottle?? What a time ... to be alive.
That's it for today! I'll see you out there!
Also, if you haven't yet, give a "like" to College Crosse over on Facebook and make sure to give a follow@SexyTimeLax on the Twitter machine.