College Lacrosse News:
- If the draft is any indication, MD is going to be a handful for everyone this year: @DurtyPuckhead, with a great post concerning whether the high number of Terp MLL draft picks is a sign that MD is going to have a big year in 2016.
- You get a Terp! You get a Terp! Everybody gets a Terp!: Another article on the record number of Terps selected in the MLL draft this past weekend.
- Hoo got picked from UVA?: Your insider for all things Cavaliers, Caroline Darney (@cwdarney), with a nice piece on the three Cavs selected in the MLL Draft.
- Imagine if Cam played lacrosse: Connecticut star football recruit (kid broke the CT high school sack record held by Dwight Freeny) chooses lacrosse over football.
- Virginia senior midfielder Greg Coholan and 6th overall MLL draft pick gets profiled in this Daily Progress piece.
- The Baltimore Sun's Edward Lee (@EdwardLeeSun), takes a look at the NEC in the Sun's 2016 outlook series.
What's up, Philly?
- City officials lifted the Snow Emergency 10:00 last night.
- Second Primo's opening up in Old City today. First 100 customers get free hoagies.
Temple knocked off undefeated SMU last night.
(Ed Note: The Owls better get an at-large bid this year.)
- Niagra Falls to go dry in the next couple years as New York wants to turn off the water so it can replace two 115-year-old stone arch bridges people use to get to Goat Island.
- Will there be a Winter Storm
NickJonas baby bump in 9 months? NPR thinks so.
- Super Bowl match-up between Denver and Carolina. Who you got??
Just call me Brian Fantana
That's it for today! We got the MAAC preview coming up this afternoon. Roads/sidewalks are still slippery, so be careful out there!
Also, if you haven't yet, give a "like" to College Crosse over on Facebook and make sure to give a follow@SexyTimeLax on the Twitter machine.