College Lacrosse News:
- Snow? What snow?: Boston Univ. hosted Bryant in a scrimmage yesterday. No recap, but BU kept score via Twitter. The Terriers won 14-9.
- Terriers also named quad-captains for 2016 season.
- Lacrosse Magazine with 9 lessons from #LaxCon2016.
- The Baltimore Sun with a nice (Return of the) MAAC preview in their 2016 outlook series.
- Friend of the site and your source for all things Marquette Lacrosse, @brewtownandy, with a nice post on the trio of Eagles selected in the MLL draft.
In case you didn't know, it snowed about one lacrosse stick this weekend.
What's up, Philly? + #Snowpocalypse2016 News.
- Winter Storm
NickJonas was the 6th biggest in Philly history.
- Shout out, Temple women's gymnastics team: TU women's gymnastics team gets stranded on the Pennsylvania Turnpike for more than 24 hours before getting rescued.
- National Zoo's panda, Tian Tian, had a ball making snow angels.
- I think Hollywood just found a sequel to the Mummy series: Egyptian authorities are taking eight museum employees to trial for botching the reattachment of the beard on King Tut's burial mask.
- Maryland family saves piglet from Winter Storm Jonas.
- Robots will soon be able to read your mind.
That's it for today! I got a bunch of pics from yesterday I am putting together for a Philly #Snowpocalypse2016 pictures post and it'll be up soon. Until it goes live, BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
Also, if you haven't yet, give a "like" to College Crosse over on Facebook and make sure to give a follow@SexyTimeLax on the Twitter machine.