College Lacrosse News:
- Shout out to reader, @ITHuddLLe, for the tip!: Get your suntan lotion Big Red and Statesmen fans, because your squads are going to Florida for the inaugural Lacrosse News Network's Florida Lacrosse Classic, on February 27th in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Lacrosse Magazine previews #12 Loyola in their preseason breakdown.
- THUNDERDOME!: The Baltimore Sun takes a look at the CAA in their 2016 outlook series.
- Lehigh reviews their first week of practice.
- BALLING!: Just saw this from @brewtownandy over at Anonymous Eagle; Marquette to partner with Aurora Health Care to build a $120M athletic research center in downtown Milwaukee, which will include a lacrosse field.
- HOT TAKE COMING THROUGH!: Is it me or are there a lot of HOT TAKES lately about how parents are ruining sports for kids. Anyway, lacrosse is pretty heavily featured in this one.
- Shout out to one of our readers for directing me to the Team Impact page. I highly encourage everyone in the Nation to read up about this organization. The participating Teams page is a great place to start as you can search by sports and find all the lacrosse teams that have partnered up with Team Impact.
- St. Joe's with a review of their first week of practice. Link includes video testimonials from the players.
What's up, Philly?
- Snow. Snow is the only thing going on in Philly right now.
(Ed. Note: Your boy is hunkering down in the city this weekend. Pray for the kid.)
- Well the important thing is that people are not panicking. Haha, just kidding people are totally panicking.
- Come on, DC/Baltimore, I expect more from you guys: One inch of snow causes mass 5 hour traffic jam in MD/DC area.
- Time Magazine takes a break from trolling Philly sports fans to figure out why we turn into hoarding monsters whenever there's a storm.
(Ed. Note: Whenever there is a big storm coming and people start going nuts, I'm always reminded of the scene in the Dark Knight when the Joker (RIP HEATH) talks about those "civilized people.")
- Chipotle just keeps catching Ls: The disgraced burrito maker is now being accused of covering up its norovirus outbreak.
That's it for today! If you're going out there today/this weekend, BE SAFE!
Also, if you haven't yet, give a "like" to College Crosse over on Facebook and make sure to give a follow@SexyTimeLax on the Twitter machine.