College Lacrosse News:
- Some of these BOSSES are actually quite funny/charming: Inside Lacrosse got various coaches in front of a camera and asked them who they think will be the the player of the year. I love the candidness and sincerity of some of the responses.
- Beware of the Beast: The Baltimore Sun continues their preseason outlook with the Big East.
- I think I STILL have my Jock Jams volume 1 cd: Great Twitter follow 412 Lax (@4OneTwoLax) found this Rutgers practice highlight video set to the AMAZING song "Pump Up The Jam" ... yes, the video is very lit.
- Where is that upgrade button: Inside Lacrosse lists the teams they believe will improve the most from 2015.
- Cornell? Ever heard of it? Lacrosse Magazine continues up their top 20 list with a preview of #14 Cornell.
- Will Smith was right, parents just don't understand: Beloved high school coach will call it quits after this spring, in large part because of his growing frustration with a handful of parents of some of his players.
- This is pro lacrosse but I had to share: Did you know Colorado Mammoth fans throw socks onto the field whenever someone scores six goals? Yea neither did I.
What's up, Philly?
- Et Tu, Homer?: The Simpsons made fun of the Sixers recently.
- Philly City Council plans to introduce legislation requiring children to wear helmets and pads when operating a hoverboard or their parents will face a $25 fine.
Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and making us a part of your morning!
Also, if you haven't yet, give a "like" to College Crosse over on Facebook and make sure to give a follow@SexyTimeLax on the Twitter machine.