College Lacrosse News:
- Still king of the hill: The Baltimore Sun continues their 2016 previews with the ACC.
- You want to feel good this morning? Then read this: York College men's lacrosse team signs 8 year old Mitch Pollock to the squad.
- Can't sink this battleship: Lacrosse Magazine previews #15 Navy.
- Friend of the site and great Twitter follow, @BrewtownAndy, with an unscientific look at the Big East.
- Remember, be nice to the refs this year: The Atlanta-Journal Constitution with a really great long read about 72 year old Georgia lacrosse referee, Louie Diaz, as he nears retirement from the game.
- Ryan Brown is a savage: Lacrosse Magazine with a great in-depth look at the best shooter in the game, Hopkins senior, Ryan Brown.
- The CAA bosses vote and the results are in: CAA coaches pick Towson to win the conference in 2016.
- Need more Tigers news this morning? I got you, fam: Here's Coach Shawn Nadelen's press conference on Towson's media day. Additionally, the Tigers Sports Network with their own media day video.
What's up, Philly?
- SUPER BOWL 51 BABY!! Here we come: Eagles formally name Doug Pederson head coach.
(Ed. Note: No, don't worry about me, I'll be fine.)
- First the robots beat you in XBox and then they'll steal your job.
- It doesn't take a lot to be a good human being: Shout out to Target cashier Ishmael Gilbert.
- Sad news about Eagles Founder, Glenn Frey.
That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you out there.
Also, if you haven't yet, give a "like" to College Crosse over on Facebook and make sure to give a follow@SexyTimeLax on the Twitter machine.