College Lacrosse News:
- Whenever I see the word "quad" I ALWAYS think of this song: Hofstra Pride will have quad-captains for 2016.
- Lacrosse Magazine continues their 2016 preview with #17 Albany and #16 Towson.
- Congrats, Coach!!: Denver BOSS, Bill Tierney, named Mile High Sports Sportsperson of the Year.
- Extreme lax makeover: Bucknell upgrades their locker room.
- Anyone got a few bucks to spare?: Filmmakers, doing a documentary on the 2016 Denver Pioneers season, set up a site to raise money. Coach Bill Tierney makes an appearance around the 1 minute 18 second mark.
What's up, Philly?
- Now you never have to leave your house!: GrubHub starts delivery service here in Philly.
- Be careful on social media: Possible jail term for woman who tagged her ex-sister-in-law in a Facebook post.
- Dear Chipotle ...... :
Formerly awesomeBurrito maker company, Chipotle, to shutdown all stores for one day next month for "companywide meeting on food safety."
- Whoops, my bad! I can't believe I missed this yesterday!: Happy 15th birthday, Wikipedia!
That's it for today! It's Saturday, go out and enjoy it .
Also, if you haven't yet, give a "like" to College Crosse over on Facebook and make sure to give a follow@SexyTimeLax on the Twitter machine.