College Lacrosse News.
- Horrible news for Syracuse opponents this year: Ben Williams might have a larger role running midfield in 2016.
- The Golden Eagles won't sneak up on anyone like they did in 2015: Lacrosse Magazine breakdowns Marquette in their preseason preview.
- Say "cheese!": Siena had their picture day yesterday and it was awesome.
- This should be a baller affair: Former Hopkins greats, Dave Black (’82) and Kyle Harrison (’05), to get inducted into the Greater Baltimore Chapter of the Lacrosse Hall of Fame on January 16, 2016.
- Tewaaraton Foundation Announces Fan-Voting for 2016 Tewaaraton Legend Awards.
- Describe yourself in one sentence: Inside Lacrosse quickly (one sentence each) goes through their 1-70 poll.
- FOXY!!: Check out some pics from Marist's first practice of the year.
What's up, Philly?
- I might have to download this: Philly tourism group, Visit Philadelphia, unveiled Philly related emojis yesterday.
- DC > Marvel: Bumbling robbers, dressed in matching Deadpool costumes, failed in their attempt to steal an ATM.
- Hey @RyanMcD29, did you hear the great news?!: Legendary English footballer Wayne Rooney, on the verge of breaking the English Premier scoring record for goals with one club.
Birthday notes for January 14, 2016.
- The Today Show: Make sure you wish them a happy 64th birthday!
(Ed. Note: Matt Laurer dropping a scorching hot, college lacrosse early recruiting take live on the air will never be topped.)
That's it for today! Stay warm!!
Also, if you haven't yet, give a "like" to College Crosse over on Facebook and make sure to give a follow@SexyTimeLax on the Twitter machine.