College Lacrosse News:
- Good first step by US Lacrosse, article's definitely worth your time: US Lacrosse awards $15K grant to Sacred Heart University to study the effects of on-the-field head impacts in college lacrosse.
- The morning after the State of Union means one thing and one thing only: Old school link of JD and the Orange chilling at the White House with VP Biden after the 2009 Championship.
- Stony Brook EASILY has a top 5 D1 lacrosse mascot: Lacrosse Magazine takes a look at the 2016 Seawolves.
- Laurie, Roy Sr., Roy Jr., and John aka The Fab Four: @BudPoliquin (over at Syracuse.com) did a great piece celebrating 100 years of Syracuse Lacrosse and the four masterful coaches who have led the program since its inception.
- O captain, my captain: Rutgers names senior, Scott Bieda, its lone captain for the 2016 season.
- Are you going?!: #LaxCon is only eight days away.
- OK! I reloaded!: The Denver Post does a feature on the champs, the difficulties of restocking the lineup after last year's run, and the plethora of Coloradans on the roster.
- These are some healthy international smugglers: U.S. Border and Protection agents seized $35K worth of counterfeit Fitbits at the Port of Philadelphia.
- Conference realignment is back!?: Could Temple be the answer to all the Big 12's problems? I don't know for sure, but I'm going to say YES!!
(Ed. Note: Meanwhile UConn like ...)
- So that's why Ricky Gervais called him a tattletale at the Golden Globes: This Sean Penn and El Chapo thing gets stranger by the day.
That's it for today, so tool up, hit the field, and watch each other's back out there.