College Lacrosse News:
- Denver v. America: Team USA did not mess about yesterday in their exhibition against Denver.
- Championship Weekend in June?: In case you missed it during the holiday rush, here's Jim Simmons' (aka @Orangelax) great piece regarding the pros & cons of moving Championship Weekend off of Memorial Day weekend in reaction to the Intercollegiate Men's Lacrosse Coaches Association discussing the topic at their convention in December.
- Buckle your seat belts: ESPN's 30 for 30 to tackle the Duke Lacrosse scandal.
- We made it?: GQ does a post on Inside Lacrosse's 2016 All Name Team.
- Congrats!: University of Maryland promotes Kevin Conry to Associate Head Coach.
- Time Magazine trolls Philadelphia: Time went out of their way to remind everyone in Philly that 2015 was a horrible year in sports.
- Robo-Squirrel is in Beta Testing: Maryland Natural Resources Police use a "Robo-Deer" to help nab two men for illegally hunting from their car and spotlighting. "Robo-Bear" and "Robo-Turkey" are also valuable members of the Maryland Natural Resources Police.
- Meat theft on the rise in Canada: Canadian grocers saw a 15% increase in meat theft in 2015. Bandits sell the poached meat on the black market to restaurants and other establishments.
That's it for today. Remember, STAY HYDRATED! See you out there.
If you haven't yet, give a "like" to College Crosse over on Facebook and make sure to give a follow @SexyTimeLax on the Twitter machine.