I was using the Twitter machine this morning and came across this heat from 412 Lax:
How many college lacrosse fields/stadiums can you name after Homewood and Carrier Dome?— 412 Lax (@4OneTwoLax) December 11, 2014
That was a stupid hard question. I'd like to think that I'm not a complete moron, but I was only about to do about 20 stadiums in around 10 minutes, and even some of those answers I was a little shaky on. Which got me thinking: Can anybody name all 69 primary home stadiums for 2015?
After doing some research into this, I am convinced that the answer is a resounding "F*ck no!" There is no way that anybody could -- without cheating and using only knowledge that is currently locked in their skull -- guess all of the primary home fields for all 69 teams in Division I this season. To test that theory, I made a Sporcle quiz, and you are free to prove me wrong.
There are a few items to keep in mind here:
- These are the primary home fields for 2015.
- Primary means more than 50 percent of home games are played there.
- For Detroit, use the outdoor field.
- Make sure to keep in mind dashes for some fields/stadiums. That could impact the correct answer. I didn't use any ampersands, though. Pounds signs are included where necessary.
- I tried to use the full name of a stadium or field where appropriate. This, however, got a little dicey after hours of collecting the information.
- There's no way that you'll get all 69 stadiums/fields in 20 minutes without using the Google machine.
Good luck! Leave your score in the comments below.