That is a picture of Rice Krispies Treats. They're one of my favorite foods. In fact, if I had to rank my favorite foods in the history of history, it'd look like this:
- Cantaloupe (preferably cubed, but I'll also accept sliced).
- Meats (preferably grilled, but I'll also accept cold cuts).
- Rice Krispies Treats.
- Anything in the potato family (preferred baked or fried, but I'll also accept mashed).
- Other things that are really bad for me.
- Everything else that is supposedly good for me.
I have the diet of an eight year-old.
Your weekend starts with two interesting games. The Terrapins -- fresh off a shellacking of Virginia -- head to Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium for an intrastate throwdown against the Midshipmen. Navy's a somewhat misleading 4-6, as they've hung around and eventually lost to some pretty decent clubs in Loyola, North Carolina, Bucknell, Colgate, and Georgetown. Maryland is going to need to watch its backside and not worry about playing Hopkins next weekend.
Over at Homewood, the 'Jays are hosting the Great Danes. If the "good" Albany shows up, ESPNU should have a watchable game. If the "bad" Albany shows up, you might have to actually take your girlfriend out on the town and listen to her drone on and on about nothing in particular.
Leave your comments about the game or anything else (QUERY: Which is more valuable to the American dream -- Johns Hopkins or Johnnie Walker?) in the comments below.