GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON, College Crosse Nation!! Thanks for making us a part of your day! Here are your links for April 15, 2018.
What You Missed
Syracuse played in a...wait for it...one-goal game! And Penn State upset Johns Hopkins.
Her high school days weren’t something special, but now in her final year at Stony Brook, Courtney Murphy is etching her name in the NCAA record books.
Ohio State, High Point, and Bucknell were all victors on Friday.
Lacrosse The Nation
Here’s some more recaps of games across the country:
- Cornell-Lehigh (The Cornell Daily Sun)
- Delaware-Hofstra (Newsday)
- Duke-Virginia (Inside Lacrosse, US Lacrosse Magazine)
- Georgetown-Villanova (Inside Lacrosse)
- Loyola-Boston University (The Baltimore Sun)
- Marquette-Providence (Marquette Wire)
- Navy-Army West Point (Capital Gazette, Inside Lacrosse)
- Penn State-Johns Hopkins (Onward State, The Daily Collegian)
- Quinnipiac-Canisius (The Quinnipiac Chronicle)
- Saint Joseph’s-Bryant (Inside Lacrosse)
- Stony Brook-Vermont (Newsday)
- Syracuse-North Carolina (Syracuse.com, Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician)
- UMBC-Binghamton (Spectrum News)
- Yale-Brown (WPRI)
- Boston College-Virginia Tech [Women] (BC Interruption, The Heights)
- Canisius-Quinnipiac [Women] (The Quinnipiac Chronicle)
- Florida-Marquette [Women] (Marquette Wire, WRUF)
- James Madison-William & Mary [Women] (The Flat Hat)
- Navy-Army West Point [Women] (Capital Gazette)
- North Carolina-Syracuse [Women] (Syracuse.com)
- Northwestern-Penn State [Women] (Onward State, The Daily Collegian)
- Towson-Elon [Women] (Elon News Network)
- Belmont Abbey-Limestone (Division II)
- Le Moyne-Adelphi (Division II)
- Amherst-Tufts (Division III)
- York-Christopher Newport (Division III)
The Men’s Lacrosse Championship Committee released their top 10 dating back from LAST SUNDAY’S games:
Bellarmine did not have head coach Kevin Burns or offensive coordinator Bill Tully for their win against Mercer:
.@BellarmineLax will be without head coach Kevin Burns and OC Bill Tully for today’s game against Mercer due to personal reasons, according to a team spokesman. DC Jay Sothoron will assume coaching responsibilities. @College_Crosse— Chris Jastrzembski (@CFJastrzembski) April 14, 2018
Something simple at OCC:
Jacob Stover wanted in on some goalie goals.
Gerard Arceri deserves All-American nods just for this:
And this is the Patriot League and how it stands right now.
I love this sport.
But folks, we have one game today as well. Sadly, it’s not at night anymore, but it’s still a Big Ten showdown!
If you don’t Trust The Process now, you ain’t allowed on our bandwagon. The Sixers crushed the Heat in the second half en route to a 130-103 win in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals.
207 million eggs are being recalled due to possible salmonella.
Video of the Day
Peep Elon Musk and Tesla’s Model 3 factory:
That’s it for today!! I’ll see you out there!! Make sure you follow us on social media!
iTunes: College Crossecast
Facebook: College Crosse