Episode 20 of Across College Lacrosse is here! I recap the weekend that was, including Albany falling to UMBC in conference play. Jeff Teat had 12 points, and we wanted to remind everybody of that accomplishment. We also pay tribute to Virginia’s ACC losing streak that got snapped Saturday against North Carolina, and ask why people still rank North Carolina in their top 20s. And the midweek picks.
- Friday recap & Albany’s loss (2:55)
- Saturday recap (15:48)
- Remembering “The Streak” and why people still rank UNC in their top 20 (25:23)
- Sunday recap (31:27)
- Media Top 20 and my Top 20 (35:08)
- Midweek picks (37:34)
Listen to our podcast!
Listen to our other podcast, the College Crossecast!
SUPPORT COLLEGE CROSSE
- Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official Across College Lacrosse iTunes feed. Please rate the show (5 stars, duh!) and leave a review. The feedback really helps us grow as a podcast, but also as a lacrosse site and as a lacrosse community. If you leave a good or funny five star review, it will be read on the show.
- Want to advertise on one of our podcasts? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow College Crosse on Twitter: @College_Crosse.
- Follow College Crosse on Instagram: @College_Crosse.
- Like College Crosse on Facebook.
- Follow Across College Lacrosse on SoundCloud.
- Rate Across College Lacrosse on Stitcher and leave a review.
- Listen to the podcast on TuneIn.