College Lacrosse News.
- Fear the Cavs: Friend of the site, and your go-to person for X-Files recaps, @cwdarney, previews the 2016 UVA attack over at Streaking The Lawn.
- @Geoff_Shannon, drops another Best/Worst Case post, this time on the ACC. Notre Dame BOSS, Kevin Corrigan, provides video commentary as well.
- Lacrosse Magazine previews #5 Syracuse.
- Make sure you read @EdwardLeeSun's post on Navy BOSS, Rick Sowell and why he's not bothered by Navy's place in the Patriot League preseason poll.
- Lee also dropped his Navy Preview yesterday as well.
- Lacrosse All Stars with a great preview of the Ivy League. Link also has lots of video content.
- The Big Ten voted Hopkins the unanimous preseason favorite to win the conference.
- OSU student newspaper with a nice article on the post-Jesse King Buckeyes.
- Shout out to Kyle Kirst!: Former Rutgers goaltender was posthumously inducted into the NJ Lacrosse Hall of Fame this past Sunday.
- Michigan's Kyle Jackson, Gerald Logan, and Mikie Schlosser, named to the B1G's Preseason Watch List.
- Lacrosse to rule (Runner's) World: Runner's World teaches you how to use a lacrosse ball for massage recovery.
What's up, Philly?
- It's Ground Hog Day! Read up on PA's beloved Punxsutawney Phil!
- Lovable fraudster: Phil's adorable, but he's about 50/50 when it comes to his predictions.
- Vampire-like attacks on the rise in New Zealand.
- Get ALL OF THE weapons and just start firing them into the ocean: "Mutant" fish with feet, wings, and a "perfect human nose" found in the Caribbean.
(Ed. Note: SOMEONE CALL NEO!)
That's it for today. I'll see you out there!