This feels right:
Here is your highlight for today:
The Friggin' Tournament: The day starts in Charlottesvillle and ends in Syracuse. There's a solid 10 hours of games on television today, featuring elite offenses, strout defenses, and Philadelphia burning to the ground. Get yourself squared away before the accelerator is punched:
- A special first round edition of THE FACEOFF.
- Words about Johns Hopkins-Virginia. The winner gets the winner of Air Force-Duke in the quarterfinals.
- Words about Drexel-Pennsylvania. The winner gets Denver in the quarterfinals.
- Words about Air Force-Duke. The winner gets the winner of Johns Hopkins-Virginia.
- Words about Bryant-Syracuse. The winner gets Maryland in the quarterfinals.
Here's Sunday's full schedule. If there are errors, please let me know. I'll fix/populate links to live stats and video as the day progresses (if necessary).
|UNSEEDED||SEEDED||TIME (ET)||LIVE STATS||VIDEO|
|Johns Hopkins||Virginia (8)||1:00 P.M.||LIVE STATS||VIDEO // ESPN2|
|Drexel||Pennsylvania (4)||3:00 P.M.||LIVE STATS||VIDEO // ESPNU|
|Air Force||Duke (1)||5:15 P.M.||LIVE STATS||VIDEO // ESPNU|
|Bryant||Syracuse (2)||7:30 P.M.||LIVE STATS||VIDEO // ESPNU|
This is your open thread for Sunday. Making your own zipline sounds like a terrible idea that you should totally do. People will be around to yak about whatever is tickling their fancy.