It seems that way. Insider Lacrosse has a story out that Hopkins will announce today that they're joining the Big Ten.
Meanwhile, Denver is leaving the ECAC to join the Big East for lacrosse. So moving forward, the ECAC is going to lose Ohio State, Michigan, Denver and Loyola. Given those defections, there will only be four teams remaining (and they'll be located in Colorado, Kentucky, Connecticut and New York).
If I had to guess the future, this is what seems reasonably likely:
- Fairfield will join the MAAC for lacrosse (since they're in the MAAC for most other sports anyway);
- Hobart will join either the MAAC, CAA, or Northeast Conference for lacrosse;
- Air Force will join Denver in the Big East for lacrosse;
- Bellarmine will either join the Big East or Atlantic Sun for lacrosse;
- the ECAC will no longer have a D1 lacrosse league.