This is it, people. College lacrosse is racing towards its climax. (Icky!) We are officially through the looking glass.
College Crosse is running side-by-side with the anarchy, rolling through conference tournaments and the impending NCAA Tournament with reckless abandon. I, in fact, haven't slept in a little over four days; I've been subsisting entirely on oatmeal and the dreams of making it big in New York City -- Bright lights! Big city! So, yeah, this site has things on lock. (Sleep-deprived, slightly catatonic lock.) In case you want your datebook calendar to coincide with College Crosse's publishing schedule -- Why wouldn't you, you beautiful human? -- here's the site's loose schedule over the next week or so:
- Monday, April 30th: ECAC Tournament.
- Tuesday, May 1st: THUNDERDOME! Tournament.
- Wednesday, May 2nd: Big East Tournament.
- Thursday, May 3rd: America East Tournament and MAAC Tournament. (That's going to be an exciting day.)
- Friday, May 4th: Ivy League Tournament and NEC Tournament.
That's an awfully sexy schedule, if I do say so myself.
Anyway, here's the schedule for tonight:
Leave your comments about the game or anything else (QUERY: My stomach has been killing me all day. Do you think an alien is trying to eat its way outside of me?) in the comments below.