We're screaming towards the NCAA Tournament and College Crosse is trying to get its hands around what to bring you guys content-wise for the May March. The playdowns are obviously a big deal around here and we all want to make sure that you're getting what you paid for: Free information that you'll eventually claim isn't good enough for the price you paid.
The standard operating procedure around these parts (at least for me) has been to write about whatever the hell I want. This is good for me but arguably pointless for you. Let's try and remedy that.
So, as things stand currently, there are plans to throw the following at you starting on SE-LAX-ION SUNDAY:
- A SE-LAX-ION SUNDAY open thread so that you can bitch and moan and wax poetic on the tournament field and those teams that'll be forced to watch the tournament field from their couches.
- Open threads for each tournament game. Come noisy and leave that way.
- Bracket and snub analysis. Impress your co-workers on Monday and Tuesday with your co-opted opinion on the field (and non-field).
- Team profiles for each tournament participant. I may have to quit my job by Tuesday to get all that nonsense written. It's a good thing that I love you guys.
- Game previews. What to look for when you're looking at your television.
- Player profiles. Let's get everyone up to speed on the big guns and the little guns with big potential.
- We're working on getting someone on-site for the Final Four. If you can't be in Baltimore, we'll give you the skinny on all the most happening things that are, well, happening.
That's what we kind of have so far. We want your input, though. What else do you guys want?
- In-game blogging? In-game tweeting?
- Are you looking for tournament history?
- Are you looking for some original humor? Some nonsense to distract you from the actual game and team material?
- Anything else? If it pops into your head, pop it into the comments.
Also, a big "thank you" to everyone that knocks around the joint. The site is obviously nascent, so thanks for putting up with our shit.